If you are in need of making an application for the conference or expo, please call (+254) 780-688-688 or (+254) 770-850-007. We will give you instructions and directions.
What can I expect in AMEC 2020?
1. Discuss inter-generational matters involving and related to UHC, under the auspices of the Big
4 Agenda, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 3 (health – ensure healthy lives and
promote well-being for all at all ages and 17 (Sustainability – strengthen the means of
implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development).
2. Share experiences, learn about new technologies and practices; provide platform to exhibit, show
case and engage first hand with highly experienced speakers, innovators and developers of new
and innovative technologies, products and services.
3. Provide an opportunity for direct market linkages, mentorships, exchange programs,
partnerships and networking with local and international investors and chart the way forward for
Africa’s health systems towards UHC.
4. Build consensus around preventive rather than curative approaches towards medicine;
5. Create awareness and understanding of the medical capacities available within the continent and
internationally and promote medical tourism
What does it take to be a delegate?
Register as a delegate and consider the various packages available.
Learn more about the opportunities and benefits of being a delegate by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Can I get space to set up at the expo?
There are various packages for expo with great packages.
Are there opportunities to network during the conference and expo?
There will be numerous opportunities to network with different key stakeholders in the health sector.