The Africa Medical Expo and Conference (AMEC) 2020 is an annual hallmark event for the African Medical and Healthcare Sector. The event is the premier engagement and exchange platform for health and medical industry, the youth and medical professionals in the continent.
AMEC 2020, focusing on Universal Health Coverage, provides a great opportunity to share views, exchange knowledge and establish research collaborations & networking. This conference will highlight on the current and exciting innovations in the medical field and serve as an excellent opportunity for researchers across the world to meet, network, and discuss recent medical innovations.
This forum will provide a platform to:
1. Discuss inter-generational matters involving and related to UHC, under the auspices of the Big
4 Agenda, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 3 (health – ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages and 17 (Sustainability – strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development).
2. Share experiences, learn about new technologies and practices; provide platform to exhibit, show case and engage first hand with highly experienced speakers, innovators and developers of new and innovative technologies, products and services.
3. Provide an opportunity for direct market linkages, mentorships, exchange programs, partnerships and networking with local and international investors and chart the way forward for Africa’s health systems towards UHC.
4. Build consensus around preventive rather than curative approaches towards medicine;
5. Create awareness and understanding of the medical capacities available within the continent and internationally and promote medical tourism